How can you decide if promoting your business on Google AdWords is right for you? Here’s my checklist to consider as you evaluate if you want to make the investment in Google AdWords pay per click ads.
- Ask yourself to you have enough money for a six month test for both a respectable click budget of at least $800 per 30 days PLUS account manager fees?
- Do you have the resources to try the program even if you have no conversions or leads in the first two months?
- Do you have the ability to modify the content on your website to refine AdWords landing pages, add Google Analytics code, and add the Google AdWords conversion tracking code?
- Do you track your sales back in your office or have a program where prospects are asked by your office team how they found you?
- Do you want to grow your business, expand your reach and sales base, and are willing to commit time and money to do so?
These are key questions that should be answered before you start really testing the marketplace with Google AdWords. The next step is to find a skilled Google AdWords account manager to help you implement and address issues for set up and issues that arise as your pay per click testing program rolls. We feel that we are that management team! We invite you to visit our AdWords services page to find out more about our program and our AdWords service ratings.