This is the million dollar question isn’t it? In today’s search arena can you and should you even work to improve organic placement or should you instead just concentrate on pay per click advertising. Personally, I think that the answer straddles both sides. This is what I recommend for organic placement and good website visibility.
Do Everything Right Consistently
- That means improve the quality of your content on your website. Write with your reader in mind.
- Make sure you are blogging under your own domain so you get the spider benefits.
- Look to add new articles, white papers, and thoughtful insights regularly to your website pages.
- Syndicate some of your content on article syndication sites.
- Do a monthly e-newsletter and archive it back on your website.
- Get going with social media and try to become an active part of a community.
Invest in Pay Per Click Advertising
- Put money into Google AdWords. Don’t break the bank, but make sure you have a presence and are using it to your advantage.
- Make sure you are using conversion tracking and have phone calling enabled with your programs.
You’ve just got to cover your bases in this changing world of search engines. You simply can’t go wrong with these approaches, they are simply sure to pay off in the long run in regards to organic placement, link building, and website visibility.