My firm has been providing blog writing services since 2005. That’s seven years of professional blogging experience. I have recently read and article called “21 Business Blogging Tips from the Pros” and I think the article is a good one and encourage you to read it for more information.
Here’s a quick synopsis of the articles important points as well as many of my own recommendations.
- Treat your blog posts as products.
- Differentiate your blog from others with new approaches to your content.
- Take your own images and create your own videos.
- Give all the information, don’t offer part of the picture and sell the rest.
- Target your content to your audience.
- Focus on your reader first, not search engines.
- Be yourself. Let your personality show through your writing.
- Answer consumer questions.
- Show your full blog post on your blog home page. People will typically not click to read the rest of the post.
- Consider limiting what is on your feed to prevent scraper sites from stealing your content.
- Explain topics in an easy to understand manner.
- Use bullet points and sub headers versus large blocks of content.
- Keep your blog posts around 250 to 350 words long.
Do you have other suggestions? Just add them in the comments section below. By the way, if you are looking for a professional blog writing service, I invite you to find out more about the services we offer to help keep the content on your blog unique and up to date.