This post is continued from Tuesday.
Once you’ve de-optimized your website in an effort to improve organic placement, where do you go from there?
My personal recommendations for site placement:
- Get blogging at least twice a week using an on-domain blog
- Get going with Google+ and post regularly at least once a day
- Create a Google+ Community in your area of expertise and work to foster interaction
- Start tweeting and work to engage specific followers strategically
- Enhance the message back on your website make sure what and how you do it is clear
- Create a mobile friendly website or one that is mobile responsive
- Regularly add new content to your website including downloads, special papers, and tip sheets
The new optimization is user-centric and moves to a stronger emphasis on what readers will want to know about you and your services in a sharable way. Great content is sharable content! That’s the new world of optimization for 2013.
If you need help with a new strategy consider our SEO evaluation program.