- For Websites
- PPC Advertising
- Social Media
- Web Content
- About Us
- Learn More
Facebook Business Pages or Facebook Fan Page Set Up and Updates
For clients who want to start connecting online and soft-selling their products using Facebook, our Facebook Business Page or Facebook Fan Page service is the way to get started fast. By interacting with others using Facebook Business Pages you provide easy ways for others to connect with you online outside of your website as well as increased ways to showcase your services and seasonal promotions.
Not only will a Facebook Business Page help to position your company or personal name as a leader in your industry, but when used effectively Facebook Business Pages can bring your business, create new selling opportunities, attract potential employees, and start conversations with prospects.
We now provide Facebook Advertising Set Up and Account Management. Find out more about this new Facebook service.
Our Newest White Paper on Facebook Pages Is Now Out!
Download or read online our newest white paper called "Facebook Business Pages Demystified for Business Owners". This interesting white paper will help you to get started reaching new business prospects on Facebook fast and understand why Facebook is the new place for businesses to be. Also download our 5 page "Facebook Business Page How-To Guide" by subscribing to our monthly e-newsletter. Also check out our newly released "Real World Guide to Twitter and Facebook" research paper to see what you should be doing on Twitter and Facebook now.
We can assist with Facebook account set up if needed. Time will typically run 1 to 2 hours depending on what is needed. We will typically perform the following actions.
- Load the cover photo you supply. You will need to supply one high definition image that is 850 pixels wide by 315 pixels tall. We recommend an image of your business or team. Larger images may be cropped. We do not supply graphic arts services at this time.
- Set up your account information.
- Add your first photos or videos. For video we will need files ending in .mov or.wmv.
- Send to your webmaster a Facebook icon and link to your page for them to integrate into your website or blog.
To use our set up services you will need to purchase one of our managements levels below for a minimum of one month. Sorry, we do not provide Facebook set up only services.
We provide the following services:
- Update your Facebook Business
Page status twice a day five days a week.
- Add a special photo, link or link to a video from YouTube once a week typically on Monday.
Please note at the Topaz Level you will incur a onetime $20 set up fee to connect your Facebook account to our writer's control panel in our corporate HootSuite account.
Facebook Pearl Level - $100 Per Four Week Month
We provide the following service:
- Update your Facebook Business Page status once a day five days a week.
Please note at the Pearl Level you will incur a onetime $20 set up fee to connect your Facebook account to our writer's control panel in our corporate HootSuite account.
Please note that billing for all Facebook Business Page management is done based on the number of service days in a calendar month. Some months will have more than 20 service days which will impact your billing.
It is important to note that we use HootSuite to write and schedule our updates for Facebook. In order to use our writing services, if you already have your Facebook user name tied to your own HootSuite account, you will need to transfer ownership of the account (only for HootSuite purposes) to us. If you leave yourself as a team member on the account you will be accessed an additional monthly member fee by us at our current HootSuite team member rate plus 25%. When you stop our services we will relinquish the ownership in HootSuite without delay.
Our Clients to Preview
Don't Forget Twitter!
Read Our Social Networking Articles
We've written quite a few articles on how you can get the most from social networking and even how to do it all yourself. Here is a list of links to some of the pieces you may find of interest as you investigate if social networking is right for you.
- Facebook Business Pages Demystified for Business Owners
- The Facebook Business Page How-To Guide
- How to Successfully Use LinkedIn for Business and Networking
- Social Networking for the Busy Professional
- I'm a Social Networking Convert
- Social Media: People Are Hungry, No, Starving to Connect
- Best Practice for Posting Twitter to Facebook
- How to Upload and Tag Photos on Facebook
- Are You Using Facebook to Win Clients?