Facebook advertising, should you do it or not? You will benefit from reading this article to find out what works and what doesn’t from our real world experience.
Facebook Advertising Recommendations
- Never drive traffic to your Facebook page.
- Never pay the price per click Facebook recommends.
- Always install back on your website the Facebook pixel.
- Always track your conversions from Facebook.
- Never pay for the impressions.
- Always pay for link clicks.
- Plan on monitoring the program weekly.
- Change up the ad text and images regularly.
- Keep your budget low until you have success.
- Know that ad clicks drive Facebook likes.
We’ve had Facebook advertising be very successful at a very low cost per conversion for several clients. In fact the historical numbers come in lower than AdWords and Bing Ads, but so does the volume of conversions.
We consider Facebook a great way to reach a new market for your services and products and certainly is worth a test.