McCord Web Services is a Google Partner. Our team works hard each year by recertifying in search advertising, shopping advertising, display advertising, and video advertising. We are required by Google in order to retain our Partner status each year to recertify.
These exams are intensive and take many hours of study and preparation. Add to that we certify also in Microsoft Advertising.
Why Should You Assure that Your Account Manager is a Google Partner for Google Ads?
Working with a Google Partner can provide you with many benefits. Here are some of them:
* A dedicated Google representative: Google Partners are assigned a representative straight from Google to help with your campaigns. This means that you can get fast service and expert advice when you need it.
* Unmatched expertise: Google Partners have the latest product knowledge and insights to help you optimize your campaigns for better performance. They can provide you with data-driven insights to make informed decisions and help you stay ahead of the competition.
* Access to beta features: Google Partners have access to beta features that are not yet available to the general public. This means that they can help you stay ahead of the curve by testing new features before they are released.
* Keeping up with industry updates and trends: Google Partners keep up with industry updates and trends so that they can provide you with the latest insights and best practices for your campaigns.
* Product training from Google: Google Partners have access to product training from Google so that they can stay up-to-date on the latest product features and best practices.
* Assurance of quality: Perhaps the most important benefit of working with a Google Partner is the assurance that the company is certified and employs knowledgeable experts who are held to a higher standard of excellence in campaign management and ad performance.
Working with a Google Partner can provide you with many benefits such as fast service, expert advice, access to beta features, keeping up with industry updates and trends, product training from Google, and assurance of quality.