Here are a few of my top tips on blog writing to consider.
- Stay true to your key topic; meaning don’t skip around and try to write on everything that crosses your mind. Try to create authority and frequency on a few key items that you want to place on organically.
- Be consistent. Publish the same days and same time. Don’t miss your schedule! Write ahead and schedule posts if this works best for your needs.
- Hire a blog writer and then just add a paragraph at the end of each blog post to personalize the blog for your market.
- Try to use keywords that are important to you in the blog post title.
- Make sure to use tags and categories smartly and judiciously. Use categories for navigation and tags for keywords.
You don’t need to be an expert writer to write for your own blog, but it does help if you get your message out in a helpful, friendly, and grammatically correct way.
If you need help with your blog, make sure to check out our blog writing services page.