I’m looking for just a few guinea pigs for a service test that I am strongly considering for my business. And I am willing to discount my typical hourly rate for my test program to identify if what I feel can legitimately be done to boost reviews and remediate negative reviews works.
If you are a business owner who has been unfairly targeted by a competitor who has posted illegitimate reviews about your firm in order to boost there own placement please kindly consider giving me a call.
What I am considering doing is only totally legitimate – no bogus reviews, no hidden IP posting to Yelp.
Here’s what I am thinking of doing:
1. Create a website online review form and encourage your team to put this link at the bottom of all emails to solicit reviews that can be put on your own website coded with Google’s rich snippets.
2. Create a testimonials page on your website and house the top rated reviews there.
3. Set up a BlogSpot blog to showcase your online reviews as blog posts.
4. Call customers for you to solicit quotes that can be used in marketing on your behalf.
5. Monitor your online reputation to see if these website and off-site tactics help to remediate a reputation problem.
I won’t take all comers and will be selective over who I take on in this test and I’ll drop my hourly rate for these services by 20% for this limited test. You will need to allow us to use your results in our next whitepaper is you are selected as a test candidate.
If you think you’d like to be one of our test subjects, please send me an email.
Learn More About Us!
McCord Web an Internet Marketing Agency and Local Visibility Specialist.
We are Google Partners and Microsoft Advertising Partners.